The Story We Are Living is a literary artwork consisting of thirteen bi-monthly folios published over twenty-six months.
To honor the featured cover artists, 5% of the net income from the sale of the folios will be donated in equal portions to Meridian University Social Artistry program, Allied Arts of Whatcom County, Whatcom Community College Community Continuing Education arts program, and Fairhaven College of Interdisciplinary Studies printmaking and visual art program.
Please support this work with your subscription.
Subscriptions include access to the audio and pdf editions, thirteen folios in three years from March 2021 through December 2023. The subscription levels allow you to decide how much you wish to contribute. Subscribers receive notifications when each new folio is published.
For discussion groups, the pdf edition can be downloaded for $15 and distributed to your group.
The Limited Print Edition
Copies of the limited print edition (8 ½” x 11,” 24 to 32 pages, beautifully printed by Lithtex Northwest Printing Solutions) can be purchased through the following locations:
- Allied Arts of Whatcom County, 1418 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham, 360-676-8548
- Village Books, 1200 11th Bellingham, 360-671-2626
- Griffin Bay Books, 155 Spring St, Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, 360-378-5511
- Darvill’s Bookstore, 296 Main St., Eastsound, Orcas Island, 360-376-2135
- Lopez Bookshop, Plaza Building, 211 Lopez Rd, Lopez Island, 360-468-2132